Four Fantastic Reasons to Buy Used Auto Spares
Any vehicle owner will understand the impending doom that hits when it is time to find a replacement auto spare. Whether it is a small spend like a new windscreen wiper or expensive parts like headlights, bumpers, or steering-wheel systems, most of us do not want to deal with the hassle or the financial fallout of replacing car parts.
Let us be honest; owning a vehicle can be an expensive endeavour. While we cannot live without them, living with them can also be challenging (and economically stressful). With continuous fuel hikes and annual maintenance checks, the last thing drivers want to worry about is finding auto spares, affording the hefty price tags associated with new parts, and stressing about whether they will actually work if they choose the second-hand route.
This is why it is essential to find an auto spares supplier that you can trust. This is why we have made such a name for ourselves in the auto spares sector in Pretoria and its surroundings.
In this business, especially with regards to second-hand auto parts, reputation is everything. That is why we have grown over the years and moved from being a small-scale Opel spares supplier to one of Pretoria’s leading suppliers for several top brands, including Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Suzuki, and Chevrolet.
4 Key Advantages of Choosing a Quality Spares Supplier (like us) For All Your Auto Parts:
- One of the best reasons to purchase second-hand spares is the availability factor. When you visit a reputable supplier or a working scrapyard, the parts are there and can be purchased in a flash. This means that you can quickly and effectively fix any vehicle issues and get back on the road in no time. Unfortunately, when you order auto spares from the original equipment manufacturer (O.E.M.), parts can take a while to arrive. Add the Covid-19 pandemic and precarious global travel restrictions to the mix, and you could be waiting for weeks, if not months, to find that critical part.
2) The Affordable Option:
- One of the most fantastic perks of choosing quality used auto spares is the cost factor. Sure, you can purchase new originals (and pay high transport or import fees on top of that if they are coming from overseas), or you can opt for reputable used spares from a supplier that you trust. Savings are usually monumental, and these can be better spent on vehicle services, fuel, personalised upgrades, or even that family road trip you have been dreaming of.
3) Local is Lekker:
- Let us be honest; supporting local makes us all feel a little bit lekker, especially as we navigate the current economic climate. When you support a used parts supplier, you are helping your local community, and in turn, enhancing the economy within your neighbourhood. In these times, we could all do with some extra support, and choosing local is one way to make a difference. Here at A.S.A.P. Spares, we believe in empowering our local community and enhancing development goals to improve the economy.
4) Environmentally Friendly:
- As the world becomes more cognizant of recycling efforts, it is a no-brainer that buying used spares makes a positive difference on the environment. Buying second-hand conserves energy resources by diminishing the need for the overproduction of already-existing parts. Rather than ending up in landfills (and enhancing the already dire impact of global warming), used parts are given a second lease on life when purchased by vehicle owners. Often, these spares are as good as new and offer vehicle owners many months or even years of reliability.
Choose A.S.A.P. Spares for Astounding Quality
While we began as a small-scale Opel parts distributor, we have since grown into one of Pretoria’s largest and most reputable used and new auto spares suppliers. We pride ourselves on forming long-term relationships with clients and are the go-to solution for motor enthusiasts, occasional mechanics, industry professionals, and ordinary drivers.
Our knowledgeable team members are always on hand to assist and believe in clear communication, professionalism, and service with a smile. Moreover, with impressive automotive knowledge, they will always be able to assist with any questions or queries you may have.
Our services can be broken down into the following three components:
Selling New and Used Spares:
- We specialise in selling new and used spares for Opel, Suzuki, Peugeot, Chevrolet, Renault, and Citroën. Our knowledgeable team members are always on hand to help you find the spare that you need, and clients can easily request a part here. Be sure to include relevant details, including vehicle brand and model, engine number, and details about the particular part you need. If we do not have the spare in stock, we will do our best to source it for you. All our auto spares are quality checked to ensure that they comply with industry standards. As always, safety and reliability are our main concerns.
A Working Scrapyard:
- We are passionate about our fully functional, well-organised scrapyard and invite all clients to come and have a look. Whether you need an entire engine, a car door, or other working parts, the world is your oyster when embarking on an outing to the scrapyard.
Buying Accident-Damaged Vehicles:
- We also purchase accident-damaged vehicles. In many cases, accidents lead to complete write-offs and vehicle owners struggle to sell their vehicles. This is where we can help. If you have a car that you are looking to sell, chat with our team and send us some pictures. If we are interested, we will send you a quote.
If you are ready to choose an auto spares supplier that you can trust, it is time to chat with us here at A.S.A.P. Spares. Visit our physical premises located at 324 Van Der Hoff Road, Hermanstad, Pretoria West or give us a call on 012 379 1300. We will gladly chat with you about your particular automotive needs and offer in-depth insight regarding your vehicle and the parts it needs. We look forward to working with you. Once you go A.S.A.P., you will not go back!